Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23627 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,282 (43,519 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 2 hours ago)