Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09148 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,359 (₨113,233) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)