Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,583 (₨64,354) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)