Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09140 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,732 (₨128,354) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)