Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07353 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,477 (Taka 292,085) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)