Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08830 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,770 (Taka 144,620) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)