Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08269 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,221 (Taka 123,599) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)