Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.640 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,215 ($3,345) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)