Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,549 ($3,885) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)