Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,319 (€2,330) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)