Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,560 (€3,162) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)