Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,777 (€2,930) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)