Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09668 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,499 (₨284,440) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)