Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06075 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,193 (₨ 200,712) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (43 minutes ago)