Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06460 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,874 (₨ 106,409) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)