Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06610 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,607 (₨ 130,214) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)