Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06201 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,802 (₨ 222,571) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)