Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,015 (₨57,177) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)