Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08269 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,063 (Taka 73,319) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)