Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07320 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,118 (Taka 247,527) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)