Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,159 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07305 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,409 (Taka 224,629) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)