Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.039 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,698 ($1,946) in Detroit, Michigan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)