Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,154 (Rp 36,999,006) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)