Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,898 (Rp 22,082,728) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (36 minutes ago)