Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,304 (Rp 25,690,259) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)