Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,783 (Rp 23,591,745) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)