Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,624 (Rp 12,635,341) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)