Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,445 (Rp 22,472,206) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (39 minutes ago)