Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,260 (6,473TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)