Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,422 (7,655TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)