Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,799 (7,963TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)