Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00413 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,245 (2,237,650 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)