Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13968 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,512 (Php39,460) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)