Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.456 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,870 (€2,263) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)