Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.460 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,691 (€2,103) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)