Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,268 (25,767元) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)