Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 79% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,651 (元33,388) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)