Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 78% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,190 (元21,909) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)