Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.686 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,242 (AU$5,387) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)