Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,303 (€2,726) in Darmstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)