Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.431 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,582 (€2,635) in Darmstadt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brussels costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.93 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 3 hours ago)