Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00313 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,325 (2,656,751 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (41 minutes ago)