Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,499 (5,387,216 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)