Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.635 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,061 (﷼ 9,214) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)