Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,766 (﷼ 11,126) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)