Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01201 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,039 (585,953 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)