Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03274 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,805 (482,786 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)