Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01196 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,807 (652,858 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 8,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)