Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01285 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,269 (565,511 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (28 minutes ago)