Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 79% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,887 (415,652 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)