Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,248 (元10,229) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)