Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01126 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,037 (1,868,961 Franc) in Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)