Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,073 (1,242,348 Franc) in Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)