Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01142 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,102 (1,672,722 Franc) in Dakar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)