Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,259 (₩3,802,014) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (33 minutes ago)