Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00592 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,722 (₩1,642,282) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)