Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00579 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,263 (₩3,673,546) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)