Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00596 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,511 (₩2,267,788) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨978,013 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Fuzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Szczecin costs 5,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)