Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00562 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,392 (₩1,494,480) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 68₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,388 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Duisburg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kelowna costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)