Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,022 (₩3,003,000) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)