Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00590 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,283 (₩1,912,985) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 30 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Barranquilla costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)