Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00578 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,260 (₩2,985,476) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)