Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00592 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,790 (₩1,992,796) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (28 minutes ago)