Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,039 (₩2,026,684) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (40 minutes ago)