Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,345 (40,168,396 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)