Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,602 (37,933,107 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)