Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,891 (71,002,308 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)