Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,235 (7,037 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)