Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09312 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,325 (₨100,142) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)