Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,198 (S/. 5,229) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)