Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.954 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,343 (S/. 5,293) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)