Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,091 (R$ 8,645) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)