Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00866 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,433 (CH$1,550,352) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)