Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,907 (CH$1,727,014) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)