Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01003 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,361 (CH$1,631,529) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)