Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01051 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,583 (CH$1,767,833) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)