Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,168 (CH$1,126,557) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)