Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00840 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,020 (CH$1,550,032) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Blumenau costs R$ 4.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Groningen costs €9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (about 4 hours ago)