Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00871 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,485 (CH$1,319,089) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Moab, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 15,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)