Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00995 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,326 (CH$1,841,040) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (33 minutes ago)