Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,706 (Bs 10,914) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)