Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36673 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,581 (Mex$ 20,670) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)