Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32709 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,228 (Mex$ 28,213) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)