Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,521 (R$ 5,653) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)