Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,408 (R$ 8,254) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (41 minutes ago)