Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,283 (R$ 7,614) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)