Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.996 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,189 ($1,028) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (31 minutes ago)