Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,544 ($951) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)