Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,138 (COL$3,891,673) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)