Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,088 (COL$4,147,943) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)