Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00176 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,773 (COL$4,407,111) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)