Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00200 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,252 (COL$4,122,837) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (40 minutes ago)