Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,322 (COL$3,476,651) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)