Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,860 (COL$4,117,338) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)