Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26980 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,277 (L 52,916) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)