Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01119 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,816 (1,234,426 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)