Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,851 (1,218,516 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)