Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12333 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,250 (Php139,865) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)