Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12100 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,371 (Php110,508) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)