Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13656 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,329 (Php68,311) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)