Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11576 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,341 (Php167,079) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)