Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,676 (€2,636) in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)