Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,397 (€2,069) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)