Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07164 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,465 (ARS $187,950) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Maracaibo costs 300,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €500 (41 minutes ago)