Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.078 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,201 ($2,995) in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)