Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,667 (Bs 27,309) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)