Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 90% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr2,488 (Bs 18,046,315) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)