Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,918 (Bs 39,333) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)