Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,699 (Bs 42,039) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)