Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,946 (€2,276) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (35 minutes ago)