Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,906 (€2,134) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)