Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,231 (€1,375) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (39 minutes ago)