Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,210 (€2,177) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)